Two weeks-ish and counting.
Yes, we have scarves.
No, I don’t care how warm it is that night.
1. I’m still here.
2. I fully intend to start updating this thing again.
3. I say that about a lot of things.
4. But then I just watch 28 back-to-back episodes of Hotel Impossible.
5. I made another record and you can pre-order it here.
6. Here’s an outtake from the photos for said record because Tumblr:
7. I’m working on a full-length poetry collection.
8. I’m leaving for Spain in a couple weeks.
9. I mean, have you seen Hotel Impossible? Anthony Melchiorri is a boss.
I also make music. It’s a busy week.
Handmade tickets for our LA event. Save some $$$ and pick one up from Mount Analog in Highland Park. (Electronic tickets also avail from Resident Advisor.)
(From No One Here Lives Here | Forthcoming 2013)
Telling you a story means erecting
walls between us being and un-being.
Don’t ruminate — just say it:
the idea of me is chesty breathing,
not an idea, not like ruby — like lucky
to be feeling — unlucky to be shaped
me and gold-washed sofa, me the cipher.
Me the re-portrayal, playing make-believe
in public spaces.
STOKED: dancing girl press is publishing my chapbook No One Here Lives Here as part of their 2013 chapbook series.
…Who Will Probably Be Called A “Good Dude” By A Friend But Who Comes Off As A Big Ol’ Sexist In This Salon Piece About Taylor Swift